“Sex (sexuality) is a gift from God.”
If you are a Christian contending with ongoing, unwanted homosexual attractions . . .
1. What are your thoughts when you consider this statement?
2. How have you typically responded when people talk about sexuality this way?
3. Is there a part of you that can hold out the possibility that your sexuality is a gift from God, but not in the way you might have commonly understood the word, “gift”? How so?
4. How can (is) God using your sexuality to transform your values and priorities?
5. Can you envision Him using this aspect of your life to redeem or transform you?
6. If you have (or are) experiencing such a transformation, what have (are) you learning?
7. If not, what fears or questions do you have?
As always, I welcome your comments below.