Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.
However, please be respectful and stay within the bounds of Christian civility. If your comment is removed, it is because it violates one of the guidelines below.
1. You don’t have to be a registered WordPress.com user to leave a comment.
2. Your comments on a blog post should be directly related to the ideas presented in that blog post. In other words, be relevant.
3. Your comments should carry the conversation forward; taking the ideas from a blog post and helping readers see them from a different angle or in a new context. In other words, be constructive.
4. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
5. Comments that I consider to be unnecessarily argumentative, off-topic or inappropriate will be rejected and/or deleted.
6. Comments including profanity, language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
7. Commentators who are offensive, malicious, sarcastic or snarky will not be tolerated.
8. Comments that attack or defame a person or group will be are not allowed. No bullying.
9. I want the tone of this blog to remain positive and supportive. Please keep this in mind as you share and interact with others.
10. Maintain your privacy. Don’t reveal information that could identify you or others in your comments (names, addresses, phone numbers, locations, etc.). Take common sense precautions about what you publicly post anywhere on the Internet (including here).
11. Nothing communicated on this site should take the place of a trained professional. This site should never be used as a replacement for the advice and care of a trained professional.
12. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.