On an emotional level, how well do you relate to and connect with your guy friends?
I want this survey to be a valuable tool for you – for self-reflection and for the opportunity to contemplate about your experiences in your male friendships. It should take between 5 and 30 minutes to complete depending upon the amount of time you spend thinking about the questions and logging your answers.
- You can only complete the survey once (one response per computer). Make sure you have enough time to answer all the questions before you start.
- Thank you in advance for your honesty and transparency. You are not only helping yourself but your are encouraging other guys who are interested in deepening the quality of their relationships with their male friends.
- Your answers are completely anonymous. No one (including myself) can tell who said what. As of June 15, 135 guys have taken the survey.
- As I am able, I will update survey results twice a month. The link to the “Survey Results” page is found at the end of the survey.
If you wish to elaborate on any of your thoughts or experiences, you are welcome to do so in the “Comments” section at the bottom of this page.
(will open in a new window)
If you found this survey helpful, please share it with others.
Results are scheduled to be updated on the 15th and 30th of each month.
Thanks guys for taking the time to answer the questions. I appreciate each of you for visiting my blog. You are welcome here anytime.
- The survey will remain open indefinitely.
- Invite your male friends, family members and associates to share their experiences as well.
- Remember, only one response per computer.